Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lunar New Year ( Day 4 )

went visiting at my uncle's place today.
they even had lion dance. my uncle gave them beer during their performance and they acted as if they were really drunk. vegetable were thrown towards me, this signifies good luck? hope to get good grades and get into the desired course in SP.
Pictures overload.

me on CNY day 4.

the troupes arriving..








paying respects to ancestors.





















the number they gave us.









Javier and me.


Nikki and me.

me and sis.
with Natalie.

work yesterday at toh guan road was kinda scary, there was a fight going on.. then an indian man suffered head injury, but thank God the SingTel people were fine. supposed to start work at 4pm but due to it, delayed till 7pm. police and ambulance arrived too. anyway, i will be doing the booth soon. =)
Happy CNY!

No comments: