Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

im...

kinda tired.. lots of tasks to complete this month, practical assignment 1 & 2, IA Logbooks, project, report, 2 presentations. i've completed and half completed most of them and hopefully i get to enjoy a little after the Singtel roadshow. anyway, i've already submitted my application to poly through the JPAE( Joint Polytechnic Admission Exercise ).
These are my choices:
1st: SP-Biotechnology
2nd: TP-Biotechnology
3rd: NP- Molecular Biotechnology
4th: NYP-Molecular Biotechnology
5th: RP-Pharmaceutical Science

and there, my GPA is 3.6, all because of Biochemical Techniques, i got such a low grade. My 1st year was 4.. then perhaps due to the stress that sometimes BCT lecturers gave, I sort of got confused with their lectures for biochem techniques. hope to do better in this module if i can enter biotech.

tomorrow will be out with sis dearest to visit the dentist together and thereafter Juno at cineleisure. wanted to catch P.S I Love You, but sis doesnt want, so this show instead.

back to presentation.

No comments: