Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yay!

done with my quality control and assurance test! finally! industrial attachment will commence next monday, 26 november. hope everything goes well and i'm aiming for an "A". anyway, my sis went for her prom nite yesterday and she went somewhere around hougang mall to perm her hair temporarily, and it's nice, cheap too, it cost her around $18, probably because it's just temporary. she doesn't like to have curls on her hair, she only does it because it's her prom. i didnt have a prom nite during my secondary school days, i feel it's a pity. i was thinking of maybe perming my hair in 2 years time, all those soft small curls, wait till i'm sick of my straight hair.
Picture of my sis's hair:



No comments: