Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

straighter hair? i hope!

went to cineleisure orchard yesterday as there was a miniw bus by Redken hairdressing and they were helping people to style their hair, i waited for about 1 hour, and my leg kinda hurts. When i went in, the hairstylist told me that my hair doesn't seemed to be rebonded, i was like thinking in my mind, - i just rebonded it less than 2 months ago! then he asked me whether i had complained to the hair salon which i went to, and i said no, i mean, it's already done so what's the point? thereafter, some random questions before he started blowing my hair. and it looks straighter now=) anyway, thanks to Pei Fang for informing me about Redken's roadshow.
and.. i wanna watch bee movie,



No comments: