Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 14, 2007

my thoughts..



hmmmm...dont really know when to begin with though..went to the dentist on wednesday and had my elastics changed. i like the colours now..*grinz* dark blue for the top and light purple for the bottom.anyway, went to search and wanted to purchase the bag i saw at far east..but it was no longer there..so went home a little disappointed..then went to bugis on thursday and saw a bag i quite liked at bugis junction..but didnt have enough money at that time to purchase it and my mum didnt want to buy it for me..but i then realised the bag wasnt worth the money though, so i glad that i didnt buy it..also went to the national library and gosh, it was thirteen storeys high..my mother and i took the escalator to the seventh storey and gave up soon after that..we went to bugis junction and bugis village thereafter and had our lunch at bugis village..and proceeded into fu lu shou building..on our way out of that building, my mother donated $10 to the handsome boy instead of the other one..then we went to OG and my mother wanted to go to ang mo kio hub to shop for some groceries so i went along too..we went back after shopping for groceries..

No comments: