Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2007

what should i say...

hmmm...havent been blogging for quite some time already..anyway,everything's fine...my mum bought me a new wallet yesterday when we went shopping and i went into the birkenstock shop and actually wanted to get a pair of sandals there but the pattern weren't too nice and it cost $79. i guess internet should be more cheaper..or maybe not, thailand is. wanna go to bangkok to shop but the place now is quite messy with bombings and so on..anyway, will find a chance to go there and will really shop there..having holidays now..my senior has been asking me to go back to school to settle my horticulture club stuffs, they've got to teach me things but the days that they've ask me, i 'm always busy. i will be taking over soon, as they've graduated. i guess they will come back occasionally too. results will be out on the 4th of april which will be in around two weeks time..hope i did well..feel like going to the beach to cycle..and enjoy the breeze..will blog soon..till then, ciaoz!

No comments: