Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 05, 2007

hmmm...in sch today, having break but a little bored. GM phase test is going to be at 1pm so kinda slack now. because have been studying for it during the weekends. anyway, hope it'll turn out fine. going to put braces tomorrow and wonder whether it will be painful. anyway, this chinese new year wont be having sweet tooth. must really take care of my teeth from now on. No sweet stuffs for me after tomorrow. i've decided to put the sliver colour one on top and yellow below, to what my mum susggested, she says it is a lucky colour for me. wanted to put purple below. but it's ok, since i get to change it every month. anyway, i'll be looking forward to chinese new year and hope that this year will be a better year than the last. my mum has bought me quite a number of clothes. really thank her. anyway, i have to do some research. will update again. =)

No comments: